Interventional Radiology Coder at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Interventional Radiology Coder
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, an industry leader in Health Information Management (HIM) and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions, is seeking highly-motivated individuals with a passion for excellence & collaboration, for careers in the healthcare industry.
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is adding a Remote Interventional Radiology Coder to our team! This is a full-time, remote position, anticipated to commence as soon as possible.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assigning appropriate diagnosis, procedure, modifier and other codes based on clinical documentation utilizing correct coding conventions and established policies and procedures.
- Must be able to meet productivity standards, as assigned by GeBBS coding leadership and meet client specific deadlines.
- Researching and resolving client coding and documentation questions utilizing appropriate resources.
- Contributing to current client specific coding guidelines for assigned clients.
- Interacting with the client to resolve documentation insufficiencies prior to code assignment when appropriate to do so for assigned clients.
- Assisting client operations team with resolving coding related denials timely and accurately as requested.
- Resolving pre-billing coding related edits.
- Supporting all compliance activities related to state and federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information
- Maintains current and relevant knowledge of coding guidelines and reimbursement reporting requirements, as defined by governing body.
- Must be able to maintain 95% accuracy in ongoing quality assurance reviews as required by GeBBS internal QA policy.
- Must agree to all corporate security and privacy policies in accordance to GeBBS policy.
- Additional duties as necessary to meet the obligations to our clients.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- CIRCC Certification from AAPC is required.
- May hold additional certifications from AAPC/AHIMA.
- Expertise in interventional radiology coding and documentation requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of interventional radiology coding experience required.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills by completing assignments within time constraints and calendar schedule.
- Communicates professionally and effectively with clients, coding staff, and GeBBS corporate staff.
- Successful completion of GeBBS background screening and hiring process.
- EPIC, NextGen, Allscripts, Centricity, Cerner, MS Word, MS Excel experience preferred.
Why Work at GeBBS?
GeBBS delivers a people-oriented, equal opportunity culture that supports a friendly work environment, innovative ideas, and a benefits-rich employee package.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) at your Full Pay Rate!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K Eligibility
- GeBBS Computer System supplied!
- Full IT help available 24/7!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!