International Compensation Consultant II
- Tracking Code: 3029-263
- This position can be located in Alpharetta, GA-Denver, CO or a Remote US Opportunity**
- Job Location: Remote US, United States
- Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career. We provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. They innovate, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients. We value truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that interact with us. If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
Provides full end to end compensation collection and shadow reporting for our global clients. Gather and process applicable tax payments based on specified tax provider instructions in a very high volume, fast-paced environment. Provide client level support to inquiries, adjustments or issues. Detailed audit of all compensation collected items on a quarterly basis, including quarterly payroll and comp reconciliation for irregularities and/or omissions. Direct client and tax provider interaction to assist with any issues. Assist other other team members on other activities as needed.
Principal/Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer end-to-end compensation collections for larger clients including monthly comp collections for US and foreign offices, upload to GC system, coordinate year-end deliverable with client and tax provider and reconcile to W2 at year end for US population. All other countries send year-end reporting to tax provider based on agreed due dates.
- Coordinate and send payroll instructions to all applicable countries on a biweekly, semi-monthly or monthly basis according to payroll calendar for each country or process Graebel paid recurring allowances.
- Coordinate and process tax payments per Tax Provider instructions for multiple clients including tax payments to tax authorities and to EE on an annual and monthly basis.
- Administer TEQ process per Tax Provider instructions which include payments to EE, follow up on balance due to company based on an agreed time with the client and tracking/reporting to clients.
- Collect and send shadow reporting to applicable countries including any add to earning compensation related items to payroll.
- Support the comp team deliverable by handling inquiries, issues, research requests, problem resolution or detailed research required to validate values relating to payroll instructions, Graebel paid allowance, TEQ, Tax Payments and Certificate of Coverage
- Perform COLA recalculation based on provider tables for multiple clients on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual depending on each client contact.
- Assist in other process/projects/deliverables as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures and numerical data.
- Ability to write simple reports and general business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, customers and employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to effectively manipulate Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel to produce superior work products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax or related field required.
- Four years of relevant experience acceptable in lieu of formal education.
- Knowledge/Experience: Minimum one-year relevant experience in assignment management, global payroll or a related field required.