- Human Resource
- Remote job
Taxi Butler is a taxi booking device placed at partner venues (hotels, restaurants, etc.) of taxi companies. With Taxi Butler a receptionist at the partner venue can easily book a taxi ride with just one click. More than 700 taxi companies, across 40+ countries, are using Taxi Butler to generate more orders. Taxi Butler headquartered in the Netherlands is the fastest growing hardware-as-a-service company in Europe, with a team of 40 working from various locations around the globe. We are an ambitious team that believes in connecting people through technology – come join the ride.
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our Team and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to create job ads for current openings.
- Advertising job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn).
- Coordinate closely with your team to ensure a smooth process through transparent and continuous communication.
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites – LinkedIn, Job Boards etc,).
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes.
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews.
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements).
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process.
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate.
- Proficiency with computers and new technology.
- Strive to always be learning and consistently exceed expectations.
- B.A. Bachelor’s degree required and/or a proven track record in recruitment management.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Self-disciplined, strong organization skills, attention to detail and good time management.
- Approach recruitment challenges with curiosity and creativity.
- High on energy, positive and true relationship builder.
- Strong consistency in working with recruitment tools and job sites.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must.
- Proactive and results-driven with a positive and service-oriented attitude towards challenges.
- Ideally 1+ years of experience in sourcing, interviewing, evaluating, and hiring candidates. (External Recruitment)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in British English.
- You enjoy continuous personal development individually and together with your team.