Interface Specialist at Inventory Optimization Solutions - IOS
- Virtual Office
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Inventory Optimization Solutions (IOS) builds and markets web-based supply chain solutions for the health care industry. IOS is designed to meet the complete materials management needs of health care organizations by reducing supply chain inventories, reducing procurement process costs and increasing visibility. Our application is leveraged by manufacturers, distributors, and healthcare providers, by utilizing the Internet as a communications and procurement medium and providing access to collaborative inventory management tools.
In this role, you will manage integration projects supporting existing API and ENVI interfaces. You will work directly with our customer’s IT team on creating, deploying and supporting interfaces between our ENVI application and clinical / financial systems used by our customers.
- Partners with IOS PM and client to develop and deploy AP interfaces
- Manage all documentation and training for new and existing interfaces
- Problem solve system integration concerns using BI tools.
- Troubleshoot and respond to customer questions and/or issues escalating as needed.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 2 or more years’ of experience required.
- Experience with BI reporting tools such as: Tableau, SQL, API, OData, JSON, REST/SOUP web services, XML and cXML preferred.
- Familiar with third-party integration tools like Boomi, Mulesoft, REDOX, Mirth Connect.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills needed.
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines, balance multiple priorities and achieve high levels of productivity while maintaining accuracy.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!