Interactive Project Manager at Talent Table
Interactive Project Manager
- Location OTHER – Remote
- Job Code 3473
- Company Talent Table
Our client, the world’s number one streaming entertainment platform is seeking a contract Interactive Project Manager for their Interactive team. The Interactive team focuses on the creation of innovative interactive content on the Clients service.Reporting to the Manager of Interactive Production, the Interactive Project Manager will lead the scheduling of select interactive titles in collaboration with creative and production teams, maximizing efficiencies within workflows, monitoring/documenting status and deliverables throughout the creative process, leading discrete improvement initiatives, and problem-solving around production issues. If you possess amazing communication skills, thrive on solving problems in conjunction with a talented team, and pride yourself on driving multiple concurrent projects across the finish line, this might be the role for you.
This is a remote 12 month contract and W2 hourly rate through Talent Table.You must be available to work remotely and authorized to work without sponsorship. No H1Bs. Must be inside the U.S.
- Lead the schedule development of select titles with partner teams.
- Proactively manage UI, story, and metadata deliverables across titles from concept to completion by:
- Tracking content creation durations and timelines, keeping title schedules up to date and predictive of potential conflicts and future dependencies.
- Providing updates for deliverables in production.
- Keeping the internal and external teams aligned around milestones.
- Maintaining documentation of the development and production process.
- Manage the production workflow for vendors/freelancers.
- Lead problem-solving around scheduling, deliveries, and staffing.
- Set up partner teams with context and access to internal tools, documentation, and onboarding.
- 6+ years in a Production role at a technology, entertainment, gaming, or film/animation company
- Experience creating and maintaining concurrent multiyear schedules with complex dependency chains
- Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude
- Excellent and inclusive communicator (verbal and written)
- Autonomous and self-directed
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new engineering and design concepts quickly
- Highly organized
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!