INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION ARCHITECT
in GLOBAL SERVICES, DALLAS, TEXAS; NEW YORK, NEW YORK; REMOTE; SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA
Dallas, Texas; New York, New York; Remote; Santa Clara, California
FUNCTION: Global Services
REQUISITION ID: 1001926
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
The Intelligent Automation Architect is critical to the ongoing vision of Hitachi Vantara. The Intelligent Automation Architect is responsible for ingesting feedback from the field, delivery teams and leads, and determining how to build Intelligent Automation solution by integrating and enhancing existing tools. Automation should be leveraged to improve service delivery quality, remove human interactions and drive predictive capabilities, moving service delivery from a response driven function, to analytics based, pro-active function. The Intelligent Automation Architect will be expected to provide insight and ideas into automation needs, priorities and capabilities. The Intelligent Automation Architect is expected to maintain a development pipeline of automation initiatives.
Candidates must have a history of creating end to end infrastructure automations in service-based environments as well as a strong background in managing and motivating teams of other DevOps engineers. Candidates must have a demonstrated history working with large global teams, and with global systems integrators or vendors. History working in the United States and India is preferred.
- Work closely with IT leadership team to help lead the automation tool set investigation, selection, implementation and administration.
- Work as an active participant in an Agile development environment; attend daily standups, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Identify automation needs, including value statements, and drive/lead teams of DevOps resources to create automation solutions to meet those needs.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of IT DevOps/Infrastructure experience.
- 7+ years experience with container management tools like Docker swarm, Kubernetes, Cloud (amazon or azure) Container service and Mesosphere Marathon.
- 5+ Years Managing and automating large-scale environments using centralized systems management tools such as Ansible, Puppet and chef
- Experience doing environment infrastructure deployment/builds with an emphasis on monitoring and automated remediation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.