Intelligence Subject Matter Expert, Instructor at Valiant Integrated Services
Intelligence Subject Matter Expert, Instructor #19-3270
Alternate Posting Locations Remote
Area of Interest Training & Development
Security Clearance Secret
Valiant Integrated Services is seeking a highly qualified retired US military officer with Intelligence Warfighting Function (WfF) subject matter expertise to serve as a curriculum developer, instructor and advisor for the Georgia Defense Forces (GDF) Professional Military Education (PME) Enhancement Initiative. The purpose of this initiative is to significantly enhance PME effectiveness for GDF field grade officers and senior NCOs. Selectee must possess the requisite skills, attributes and competencies to review and improve existing Intelligence WfF related curricula and develop new curricula tailored to GDF operational environment. Related tasks will include mentoring GAF counterparts and synchronizing PME systems across the Force.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Serve as the Intelligence WfF SME for processes and doctrine associated with planning, preparing, executing and assessing operations at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels of war.
- Apply the five-phase US Army Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation (ADDIE) process to systematically assess/improve existing courses and create/document new lessons/courses to significantly enhance PME effectiveness for GDF field grade officers and senior NCOs.
- Design, develop and introduce courses and products that are learner centric, interactive, engaging, challenging, emphasize creative/critical thinking and collaborative problem solving, and are tailored to Georgia’s operational environment and the doctrine, needs, structures and resources of the GDF.
- Teach lessons in accordance with approved curricula.
- Mentor GDF faculty members and students.
- Contribute to standardization and quality control efforts of all curricula.
- Provide liaison and advice to junior officer, NCO and soldier PME to help synchronize the entire GDF PME system.
- Provide senior mentor services to GDF tactical/operational commanders and staffs during major training exercises.
- Recently retired US senior field-grade Intelligence officer who has served in senior positions at the Joint Staff, Combatant Command, Service or MACOM levels.
- Military Education Level (MEL) 4 qualified.
- Experience designing and developing training and/or outcomes-based curriculum.
- Superb interpersonal skills inherent to a multinational/multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated excellence with writing and speaking/briefing skills.
- In-depth/current knowledge of current US Joint, US Army and NATO doctrine.
- Demonstrate proficiency with automatic data processing equipment and standard desktop publishing software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite).
- Valid US secret security clearance.
- Experience with the US Army ADDIE process or the NATO Systems Approach to Training (SAT)-preferred.
- Combat experience as a staff officer (or commander)-preferred.
- Observer-controller experience at an Army Combat Training Center-preferred.
- Instructor/course author experience with a US Army officer PME course (e.g., CGSC)-preferred.
- INTEGRITY – Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation
- EXCELLENCE – Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do
- INNOVATION – Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!