Insurance Transcription – FJ062719
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- As a leader in providing transcription services to the insurance industry, we are looking to work with individuals who have experience in interview transcription.
- To be successful in this opportunity, you should have prior verbatim transcription experience, as well as having done interview transcriptions.
- We love working with typists that have had experience transcribing for an insurance company, law enforcement agency, courts, or a law office.
- You should also be committed to being available for work on a consistent basis. We find those most happy with contracting complete 60+ minutes of work each day Monday through Friday.
BENEFITS OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTING
- Work on your own schedule
- Work as many hours as you want
- Grow your business at your own pace
- Have open access to work 24/7
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You must be an American citizen residing in the USA
- You must be able to pass a full criminal background
- English must be your first language
- You must be able to type 75 WPM
- You must have stellar grammar skills
- Be able to produce a transcript that is at least 98% accurate
- Work on a PC with Microsoft Windows 10, a minimum 8 GB of RAM and a version of Microsoft Office that has Word (you should be very proficient) and Excel (open & view only)
- Be an effective communicator through email
- Have or be willing to purchase noise canceling headphones, and an Infinity USB-2 foot pedal
- Have a high speed Internet connection (minimum 15Mbps and can effectively stream a YouTube video). You must use Chrome v70+ as your web browser.
- Be proficient at research on the Internet
- Be able to meet posted deadlines
- Submit your resume and application
- Complete an assessment process to demonstrate your transcription and proofreading skills
- Start completing work and getting $$$
- Unfortunately we have found that individuals with only medical transcription experience aren’t successful in insurance transcription.
- So at this time, we are not contracting with individuals that have only done this type of transcription.
- If you reside in California, Illinois, and Massachusetts you are not eligible for this opportunity.
We will be looking to work with experienced editors (proofreaders) in the near future. Please check our web site over the next couple months for more details.
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Independent Contractor
TAGS Transcription, Insurance transcription, transcriber, stenographer, insurance, work from home, remote contract, freelance,
POSITION Insurance Transcription