Insurance Sales Representative
Launch a career in sales on the leading-edge of insurance and work from the comfort of your home.
Bring your self-motivation, your ambition, and your people skills to Liberty Mutual and well groom you for a fast-paced and fulfilling career in sales. It’s a rewarding opportunity to interact with customers firsthand and use your talents and social IQ to close telephone sales.
As part of our team, you’ll also enjoy the benefits of joining a Fortune 100 company, including paid training and licensing for all 50 states, a highly-competitive compensation package, and a matching 401(k) retirement plan, beginning day one of employment.
As a Sales Rep, you’ll:
- Answer incoming calls from potential Liberty Mutual Insurance customers and provide the quotes they need for auto, home, and other lines of insurance
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to sell insurance policies to prospective policyholders
- Counsel prospects and policyholders on coverage, limits, and regulations.
- Develop quotes based upon risk information.
- Close inbound sales from leads for auto and homeowners insurance generated from mail campaigns.
- Evaluate risks utilizing underwriting rules and guidelines in order to bind coverage.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (possibly including nights and weekends)
Ask about our Strong Start Bonus – $2,000 for every new hire within the first 2 months!
Category: Sales; Experienced Professionals
Primary Location: Remote
Additional Locations: Phoenix, AZ; Tallahassee, FL; Boise, ID; St Paul, MN; Salt Lake City, UT;
Education Level: Associate’s Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)