Instructor – Advanced Technology Teacher – BCIT Teacher at Imagine Learning
Virtual Instructor – Advanced Technology Teacher/BCIT Teacher
Remote, United States
Position at Imagine Learning
Great Purpose. Great People.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best. We serve more than 10 million students and partner with more than 7,500 school districts nationwide.
Envision Your Experience
You will deliver exceptional academic support through our student support model that provides student-centered monitoring, coaching, mentoring, and teaching. Your teaching experience in your specific subject area along with your proficiency in technology will ensure your success in this dynamic role. As a virtual teacher, you will familiarize student to their coursework by providing instruction via chat, phone, e-mail, and virtual white board systems. You will be grading student assignments and communicating with parents, school administrator and clients to ensure student success.
We are looking for state-certified BCIT teachers with experience teaching advanced technology courses. These courses include the following but are not limited to:
- AP Computer Science Principles
- MS Coding
- Fundamentals of Programming and Software Development
- Introduction to Coding
- Introduction to Computer Science
- MS Game Design
- New Applications: Web Development
We deliver exceptional academic support through our student support model that provides student-centered monitoring, coaching, mentoring, and teaching. Your experience teaching in a specific subject area along with your proficiency in technology will ensure your success in this dynamic role. If you are looking for a role in education where you can work from home, and you meet our qualifications, we invite you to apply.
This is a regular, full-time position, based out of your home office.
Imagine Learning offers competitive total compensation, including incentive opportunities for all regular employees.
Share Your Expertise
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Teacher certification is a firm requirement. Qualified applicants will hold valid state teaching certification.
- 3 years of experience as a teacher, preferred
- 1 year of experience teaching in subject area, preferred
- Ability to obtain a fingerprint clearance card
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to learn new technology and online systems quickly
- As a Virtual Teacher, you must have the ability to meet daily duties, responsibilities, and obligations for this position. You will also need to have access to a computer, high-speed internet, and phone connection.
- To help ensure the safety of our valued employees, customers, and other business associates, Imagine Learning encourages employees to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated. Employees entering our office locations must be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test result within 24 hours of their visit.
Ignite Your Career
We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
- Imagine Learning is a hybrid workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Provo, UT, Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO) to start
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
We offer a wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.