Instructional Technology Specialist at Springboard Collaborative
Instructional Technology Specialist
$85000.00 – $85000.00 per Year
5 Years Experience
40.00 hours per week / Day Shift /Full-Time
Manage the design, development, and roll-out of digital tools to help families develop and sustain home literacy habits. Work closely with the Director of Analytics to gather insights from data, the Director of Curriculum & Instruction to develop educational content, and a team of developers to meet product timelines and quality standards. Conduct market research and promote products by develop a marketing and training suite of resources.
Expand Springboard’s support and impact to many more families through digital resources that accelerate students’ reading progress by improving the quality and quantity of high-quality reading time at home. Observe the work of teaching and administrative staff, and use observations to recommend improvements. Provide input in the development of a system-wide and building programs that enables students to use technology as learning tools.
Leverage learning science and educational theories to improve Springboard tools and demonstrate learning outcomes. Train and manage an outsourced team of developers to meet product timelines and quality standards. Proactively keep track of other innovations in the field, to ensure Springboard stays on the cutting edge of family engagement and parent-teacher collaboration. This position allows telecommuting from anywhere in the U.S.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Education, Education Technology or related field, plus experience or academic knowledge in: Learning theories and instructional design models;
- Applying learning science to design and deliver educational solutions;
- Development of educational experiences, enhanced by technology;
- Tracking and interpreting data, and leveraging the analyses to quickly adjust course; and managing developers to meet deadlines and standards.
- Skills may be gained while pursuing academic studies.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!