Instructional Recruiter (Part Time)
Instructional Recruiter Role Overview
Powered by big dreams and small egos, Trilogy is reimagining how skills-based learning can change the face of education. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top universities to create boot camps that prepare highly-motivated students for high-growth careers. We’ve successfully graduated hundreds of students and are driven by a one-team mentality. We’re looking for those with the hunger, talent, and passion to ride this wave with us.
We are seeking
An Instructional Recruiter that works closely with their team lead and other team members to screen Instructor and Teaching Assistant candidates to teach a variety of programs for different Universities worldwide. S/he will analyze candidates through a 30 minute phone call and assess the next steps for the candidate, whether that will be progressing to another interview, placed on hold for scheduled recontacting, or interviewing them for another program that could be a better fit.
The ideal Recruiter is detail oriented, produces high-energy while conducting calls, delivers high-quality work within established standards, adheres to deadlines, is a self-starter, and fast-learner.
In this job you will:
- Conduct initial interviews to assess which candidate is the best fit for the role
- Communicate employer information and benefits during the screening process
- Follow up on interview process statuses of candidates
- Accurately report candidate information in Salesforce
- Perform and monitor key metrics
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Screen candidate resumes and determine which candidate meets the minimum requirements
- Maintain company administered schedule
Skills and Qualifications:
- Work experience as a recruiter or similar role
- Effective negotiating skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce and GreenHouse
- Comfortable navigating Excel
The role requires the individual to work 29 hours/week. Hours are flexible.