Inside Sales Representative at Condusiv
Inside Sales Representative
This is a 100% REMOTE position done from your home office. This position services customers in the Western United States. No cold calling; this position works with existing accounts and new business sales leads.
We are looking for bright, highly-skilled and talented sales people. This is a great opportunity for someone with a high interest in technology, who loves sales and is willing to train to become the best. If you have experience as a systems administrator or solutions engineer and have wanted to expand into technology sales this is an ideal position for you.
Join the world leader in software-only storage performance solutions for virtual and physical server environments. Condusiv Technologies products are used by 90% of the Fortune 1000 and almost three-quarters of the Forbes Global 100 to increase business productivity and reduce data center costs while extending the life of existing hardware. 35 years in business with over 100 million licenses sold, Condusiv has stayed ahead of technology trends and continues to innovate products that are in demand.
Compensation: 30K base pay, plus commissions. Condusiv strives to hire highly productive individuals who produce outstanding volumes of sales to enable the total compensation to reach up to $70,000 – $100,000 in annual on-target earnings.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with existing customers to ensure they are running the latest version and fully abreast of the benefits they are receiving while uncovering and developing upsell and cross-sell opportunities to expand within the account.
- Develops new sales opportunities from leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Keeps a complete record of all sales activities in Sales Force according to guidelines and best practices established by management.
- Continually works to increase sales proficiency through study and practice. Stays abreast of current trends and developments in the IT world in order to have relevant discussions with customers and prospects. Becomes intimately familiar with Condusiv’s products, case-studies, technical requirements, features and benefits.
- A high interest in and familiarization with technology
- Proven success in a previous comparable sales position
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure sales environment and to achieve quotas
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce or similar CRM
- Must be coachable and a quick study
- 3 or more years of B2B selling experience to IT professionals
- Conversant with modern storage and virtualization technologies: basic understanding of data centers, virtualization and SAN technology.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or related
In addition to the technical knowledge, experience and competence required of an Inside Sales Representative company’s employees must also possess a personal aptitude for solving problems, high intelligence, perseverance and orderliness, responsibility, drive toward and satisfaction at the attainment of goals, calmness and endurance under stressful conditions, consistency and predictability in the regular attendance of duty, individual initiative as well as participation in group efforts, correct estimation of specific circumstances and an absence of unconstructive or ill-considered criticism, fairness, empathy and appreciation toward fellow workers and effective communications skills.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!