Inside Sales Representative
If you’re looking for a well-paid, challenging yet rewarding work-from-home position that improves peoples’ lives then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here’s why
And we’re currently looking for an A-player to join our team and close inbound sales requests while maximizing average order value. I’ll share the details of the position in a moment. First, a bit about our ideal candidate (please read every word that follows).
In a nutshell, it’s someone who thrives in a sales environment and has at least two years of experience working in a virtual position (i.e. highly self-disciplined and can get the job done with minimal supervision). Experience in the natural health/dietary supplement vertical is a major plus.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is
- Very prolific with core offers, upsells, cross-sells, as well as refund retention. Furthermore, you need to be a pro at reciting sales scripts (while coming off natural) and be excited about weekly sales stats.
- Reliable. I’m talking about very reliable. Not the, This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again type. We’re a small team and everyone must pull their weight. That means showing up every day and on time no exceptions (save for a major emergency, of course).
- A natural with people (i.e. very personable and someone who easily makes conversation even with a perfect stranger). Furthermore, it’s someone who loves talking to and helping customers.
- Cool and relaxed but always pushing to get things done. It’s important that you take responsibility and your main focus is always delivering results.
Does all of the above describe you? Great, then keep reading for the job description The main components of the work would be:
- Answering inbound sales calls generated from online advertising (and some direct mail promotions). Our main brands include a joint health supplement, a cognitive health supplement, and a probiotic.
- Up-selling and cross-selling on inbound calls.
- Engaging in refund retention (when possible) and offering customers additional products to solve their problems.
- Reactivating existing customers with back-end promotions (outbound calls).
- Handling various other incoming calls (e.g. order status, shipment tracking, etc.) and using this as an opportunity to educate customers on additional products that can help them achieve their health and fitness goals.
This is a full-time, work from home position. Currently, we have an opening for:
- 8:30 a.m. 5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.
- 8:30 a.m. 5 p.m. EST Saturday through Wednesday.
- 1 p.m. 9 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.