Inside Sales Representative
at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
- Conduct a high volume of outbound calls to engage potential providers in Quartet’s services
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s services, content and solutions
- Identify key contacts within Mental Health practices and effectively communicate Quartet’s value proposition to those contact
- Perform compelling virtual product demonstrations and carry through successful online registrations with Mental Health Provider
- Use CRM (Salesforce) to track, measure and optimize all call activity
- 1-3 years experience with high volume outbound calls, preferably in healthcare industry
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to pivot during challenging conversation
- Understanding and use of Strategic Selling techniques and CRM systems
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.