Inside Sales Representative (US, Remote)
- Mountain View, CA
- Full Time
- Inside Sales
Founded in 2011, H2O.ai was one of the first companies to create an enterprise machine learning platform for data scientists. Our user-friendly platform-as-a-service enables data scientists to take their models from concept all the way to production!
Mission critical applications across all industries including healthcare, insurance, finance, telecommunications and retail have been launched on H2O and Driverless AI platforms.
Are you resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? If so, read on. H2o.ai is looking for high-energy and driven Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) to help promote our products and close big deals. Successful candidates will have a proven ability to execute with three or more years of enterprise software inside sales focused on enterprise big data, analytics, and/or data science software products.
As an ISR at H2O.ai, you are skilled at qualifying opportunities, managing your time and that of your team wisely, and staying focused on the goal. We invest heavily in our SDRs and ISRs so we can promote them into more senior roles.
Responsibilities and Duties:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will work closely with H2O.ai Sales & Marketing Team to:
- Proven industry-related inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Qualifications and Skills:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Strong qualification and time management skills; excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible work hours and time off.
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission and accelerators above quota
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
Work location: This position is remote and open to all major cities in the US.
H2O.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.