Inside Sales Representative
REMOTE · El Segundo, California, United States · Sales
RxVantage is a small company making a big impact. Located in El Segundo, CA, we create software to transform the way physicians receive education about the latest medical breakthroughs and technology, to improve patient care. To date, weve powered over 5 million educational exchanges between physicians and life science companies. We have an important mission, proven product-market fit, a great team and technology thats second to none. We are on the hunt for exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life and help build a great company.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative to join our team and help us achieve our growth goals. You will develop and own your end-to-end pipeline, from sourcing to qualifying to closing new medical practices. The best part, our product is completely free for practices, so there are no budget objections to overcome. You must be comfortable making 50+ calls and 25+ emails per day, generating interest from the practices decision maker, scheduling and conducting 10-minute web demonstrations and ultimately registering practices for RxVantage accounts.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we should chat.
What you’ll be doing:
- Making 50+ phone calls and sending 25+ emails per day
- Discovering new leads within medical practices through internet research and using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
- Discovering pains among medical practice targets and connect them to the values of our solution
- Building trust and legitimacy with prospects
- Turning inbound and sourced leads into opportunities and rapidly progressing them through sales process
- Managing prospect status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Achieving, and exceeding, weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new accounts, etc.)
- Scheduling and conducting 10-minute web demonstrations in conjunction with Customer Success
- Closing customers and supporting customer success in onboarding and launching
What you should have:
- 1-2 years of sales development experience, preferably in SaaS or healthcare
- Track record of overachieving quota
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- You feel confident using programs like Salesforce and LinkedIn. If you havent used them, thats ok! You have had to learn new programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly
- Excellent written communication skills and effective use of emails
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Youre comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
We believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are just a few benefits were proud to offer.
- Learning & Development
- We support the ongoing growth of our team members through dedicated personal learning and development budgets.
- We offer comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- Work Anywhere
- We have a flexible policy that enables individuals to work from just about anywhere and avoid the LA traffic.
RxVantage is an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.