Inside Sales Lead Pilots Product at North Star HQ
Inside Sales Lead Pilots Product
Why Work Here?
“Awesome culture, remote work, flexible schedule”
We are looking for two talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives who have a background in sales and marketing. The Inside Sales Rep should thrive in a quick sales cycle environment.
As an inside sales rep, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of presentations on Zoom each week, working with a team in a fast-paced environment, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
The most important characteristic of our inside sales reps is that they use their insight into the industry and top-notch knowledge of remote business services to build high converting plans.
An award-winning, remote, full-service digital marketing agency is seeking a customer centric inside sales representative. The Inside Sales Rep will lead a demo with a prospect via Zoom. The demo lasts 20-30 minutes and focuses on the benefits of using The Lead Pilots (a LinkedIn lead generation tool for B2B brands).
This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right individual with at least 5+ years experience as a project manager, sales manager, in the marketing industry or in the real estate industry. You would be working directly with the internal team to build and deploy campaigns that book meetings directly on your calendar (during your open availability). You would then lead the demo, input notes into Asana and follow-up with the prospect after the demo.
This is a part-time subcontract opportunity.
- Maintain a positive and professional LinkedIn presence referencing your work for North Star HQ/Lead Pilots
- Run an inbound Lead Pilots campaign from your LinkedIn profile
- Open booking availability through the Gmail/Calendly integration
- Lead the demo
- Record the demo
- Update the prospect record in Asana
- Manually follow up with post demo call notes
- Deploy 3 part follow up sequence with the prospect
- Maintain a 60% close ratio (for self service and managed service)
- BA degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a project manager or in the marketing or sales space
- Highly organized
- Exceptional emotional intelligence skills (including customer service and empathy)
- Excellent app skills (Zoom, LinkedIn, Lead Pilots, Asana and Slack)
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Team player
- A love for all things business services!
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) Speaking Preferred
- $20 per completed demo and duties
- $100 recurring payment for any closed managed services contract (for the life of the contract)
- $50 recurring payment for any closed managed services contract (for the life of the contract)
How to Apply
If you would like to be part of our marketing-movement, please copy + paste your cover letter, resume, and a short video sample in your email. The video sample can be recorded on Zoom. It should include your name and 1 reason that you are a great fit for this role.
Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Inside Sales” in the subject line.
Application deadline: open until filled.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!