INSIDE BUSINESS PARTNER IN SAN FRANCISCO, CA AT FRANKLIN COVEY CAREERS
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Job Type: Admin – Clerical, Business Development, Sales
- Experience: Not Specified
- Title: Inside Business Partner
- Reports to: Client Partner/Managing Director
- Full-time remote (work from home) position
The primary role of the Inside Business Partner (IBP) is to provide business development and sales support for Client Partners (CP). This position is based at headquarters in SLC or remote locations across the U.S. The IBP assists CP’s with prospecting via the phone and e-mail, filling marketing events with existing and prospective accounts, sales tracking and various sales support, proposal writing and various marketing efforts including heavy lead qualification & generation. Additional administrative duties include coordinating travel and calendars. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on Franklin Covey offerings including All Access Pass (AAP), our core platform for organizations to partner with FranklinCovey.
Essential Job Functions
- Proactive lead generation and business development via the phone and e-mail
- Responsible for inviting new decision-makers to marketing events
- Schedule meetings with clients and Client Partner to move opportunities forward
- Manage small accounts as needed and requested by Client Partner
- Create an on-going business development strategy for territory in concert with Client Partner/s
- Daily execution of the business development strategy with the key outcome to generate new leads
- Conduct various sales support activities utilizing Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and other technology tools.
- Support Client Partners with a laundry list of sales support activities to manage ongoing needs of sales territory
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree with preferably 3+ years of sales, and sales support experience.
- Work experience must demonstrate organization and customer service/sales skills working with corporate clients in a B2B environment.
- Organization skills with high attention to detail and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills and excellent phone skills are required.
- We are looking for motivated team players with a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strongly prefer knowledge of Franklin Covey programs and content.
FranklinCovey is a global company specializing in performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require a change in human behavior. Our expertise is in seven areas: Leadership, Execution, Productivity, Trust, Sales Performance, Customer Loyalty, and Education. Our mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring “Achievers with Heart”.
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information please see our Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster by following the link provided.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job by emailing us at email@example.com. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.