Remote Inpatient Coding Position
CSI Companies is looking for experience inpatient coders for a fully remote position.
Please review the schedule and requirements below and send your resume to Afincher@thecsicompanies.com for immediate consideration.
5 days a week, 40 hours a week
At least 1 weekend day is required
Schedule will be Tues-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday.
Start time of day is FLEXIBLE but must work 8 hours a day, 1 weekend day a week.
- This job reviews and accurately codes and abstracts the most complex hospital services, in-patient procedures, overnight / multi-night stay services and all other complex medical services.
- Utilizes appropriate coding guidelines to assign ICD and CPT codes; conforms to applicable Medicare, Medicaid and other third party payer guidelines to ensure receipt of accurate reimbursement; works in collaboration with the Clinical Documentation Improvement team to ensure accurate assignment and works closely with management to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Producing 3 inpatient charts per day.
- 3 years of Inpatient Coding in an Acute Care Setting
- Active CCS, CPC, RHIT, or RHIA certification through the AAPC or AHIMA.
- Must be able to pass initial pre-bill audit.
**This is a remote position. Candidates can be anywhere in the U.S.