At Jexia we want to change the way software development is done. With an international team of 30+ people (remote and office based), we have worked for the last three years on the development of a platform that empowers developers to build modern applications, faster and easier than ever. Now we are launching the platform and this is where you come in!
What would you do at Jexia?
You will join a small and talented team who are responsible for managing and continuously evolving the infrastructure and cloud platform, powering the entire Jexia’s production and development cloud platform.
- Manage the cloud platform and the infrastructure running fully in our datacenter.
- Work with a diverse set of Cloud Native technologies, from using a mix of serverless solutions up to deploying multiple Kubernetes clusters.
- Manage scalable database clusters and high-performance load-balancers
- Automate all the things – Ansible and Terraform are the keywords
- Continuously improve observability
- Run deep root cause analysis on failures
- Contribute to designing the next-generation Jexia services
We’re looking for a passionate engineer with experience in both development and infrastructure.
You should have production experience with:
- OpenStack and Ceph in hyper-converged infrastructure
- CentOS Linux (RedHat Enterprise Linux)
- Docker and a containers orchestrator in general (ie. Kubernetes, Nomad,…)
- Monitoring, Logging, Alerting (RELK, Grafana, Prometheus)
Bonus points if you have any production experience with at least a few of the following technologies:
- Python or GO
- Load balancers (HAProxy, Nginx, Traefik)
- Database clustering