Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Manager
- Employee Type:Full-Time
About The Position:
This position is the primary person responsible for ensuring that the Beacon Health Options Information Technology Services organization adheres to Information Technology International Library (ITIL) Standards. The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Manager will be the process owner for all the ITIL processes and is responsible for the creation, performance, and reporting of these processes. The ITIL Service Manager will need to work across all functional areas within IT, as well as liaise with business partners, to ensure we have the most effective processes and tools. This position collaborates with IT associates who have responsibilities for ServiceNow system administration, and Asset Management. This position is also responsible for engaging and partnering with vendors to ensure delivery of contracted services.
- ITIL process ownership for:
- Incident Management
- Request Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Asset/CMDB Management
- Collaborate with the ServiceNow System Administration and Asset Management staff
- Influence others in acceptance of the ITSM Policies and Processes; provide training and coaching; maintain positive relationships with the other IT and business areas
- Establish metrics, benchmarks and promote a culture of Continual Service Improvement
- Partner with IT Leaders, internal subject matter experts and other influencers on developing a go-forward strategy on Service Management
- Manage service providers in a 24×7 support model, ensuring escalation processes support best practice incident management
- Create synergy between teams and effective use of available resources, effective budget and vendor management
- Focuses on continuous improvement, working with cross-functional teams and provide direction
- Manage work assignments and monitor for compliance with department & organizational policies and procedures
- Communicate and manage existing service delivery problems, including customer complaints.
- Participate in compliance and audit activities related to services provided by Beacon IT
- Develops and or initiates activities to design and enhance the Service Request Catalog in alignment with ITIL best practice.
- Guide the development of new or changed Service Management processes
- Designs and delivers reporting of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at regular intervals.
- Assists customers in identifying and documenting current and future service requirements.
- Ensure that all new or changed Service Management processes align with Beacon IT initiatives.
- Schedules and conducts regular service performance reviews and documents progress.
- Provides ITSM theory and methodology training to customers, IT personnel, and management throughout Beacon as needed and directed.
- Generating process improvements that bring about measurable improvement in quality and/or efficiency.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement including the development and implementation of best practices and continuous improvement initiatives for business units.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Business, or a Healthcare related field.
- Certifications: ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Relevant Work Experience: 5+ years of IT experience. 2+ years of experience as an ITIL Process Manager. ITIL Practitioner Certification, ITIL v3 Service Operations Certification, Process Improvement experience, ServiceNow experience, Vendor Management experience are additional qualifications that are a plus.
Click below on Apply for this Position to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled