Information Security Officer – Client Facing
Requisition ID: 148737
Job Category: IT
Location: United States-Virtual-Virtual-Work at Home
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
The Director, Client Trust is a key member of the Chief Information Security Officer’s (CISO’s) team. This role is on the front lines of security and policy issues that affect our clients and works to ensure user trust, protect clients, and mitigate legal risk through policy definition, enforcement and advocacy. Define strategy, build and scale the function to meet the future cybersecurity needs of our clients.
MAJOR DUTIES / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Director must be able to translate the security risk requirements and constraints of the business into technical control requirements and specifications, as well as develop metrics for ongoing performance measurement and reporting.
- Responsible for researching, drafting, and driving process changes for policy and security solutions to better serve our customers.
- Build relationships with key partners and work with those teams to implement, enforce, and communicate our policies in a clear, objective, and patient way. Drive decisions and implement key changes to improve policy performance over time.
- Handle escalations for complex cases and will participate in calls with clients.
- This is a leadership role that requires an individual with a strong technical background, as well as an ability to work with the IT organization and business management to align priorities and plans with key business objectives.
- Expertise in leading project teams and developing and managing projects is essential for success in this role. In addition to supporting the CISO’s policies and strategies, the Director, Client Trust must be able to prioritize work efforts — balancing operational tasks with longer-term strategic security efforts.
- Research and recommend controls and configurations aligned with security policies and legal, regulatory and audit requirements.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Assurance, or related field or equivalent in relevant work experience. (Required)
- Master’s/Advance Degree in Business Administration (Preferred)
- Licenses or certifications CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA
- Minimum of 5-7 Years of Experience
- Leading and managing Information Security Engineering and Operations
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and investigative skills.
- Experience in the BPO industry
- Experience in a client-facing leadership role (3-5 years)
- Managing a global team of employees and/or contractors
- Managing a global team of employees and/or contractors (7-10 years)
- Governance, Risk & Compliance experience (3-5 years)
- Experience in budgeting and organization fiscal responsibility (3-5 years)
- Fluency in multiple language(s)
- Experience in Trust & Safety role