Influencer Marketing Coordinator at Club Feast
Influencer Marketing Coordinator
- United States
- Full time
Club Feast is looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to work closely with marketing team to build and execute influencer marketing campaigns focused on driving growth and branded content. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full execution of influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish, ensuring the campaigns are driving high quality users cost efficiently, with focus on good content and an ability to execute at scale. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure enjoys fast-paced work and is motivated by success.
- Candidates should have 2+ years of experience executing influencer marketing campaigns, working directly with influencers across Youtube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Strong Creative skills; must have experience working with influencer to develop unique concepts to integrate brand deals into engaging content
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from third-party platforms and have experience using the appropriate tools and methodologies to measure impact of campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to both negotiate strongly while maintaining goodwill with influencers, managers, agencies, etc.
- Experience building brand ambassadorship or affiliate marketing for smaller influencers
- Experience developing and deploying company swag/merch for influencers
Why Club Feast?
Club Feast is a fun, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment that empowers its employees to work independently and collaboratively in a remote environment to drive results that greatly impact the business. Since early on, one of our go-to values has been #evolveordie and we are constantly growing and changing and need Sales Reps that can help lead these trends and be flexible, open-minded, but profit-driven and focused to help us build this rocket ship! Plus, you can work from anywhere you would like!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are taking all necessary COVID Precautions to keep our employees safe.
- Unlimited PTO
- Work remote
- Collaborative but fun startup culture where no idea is too big or too small
- Generous compensation package
- Chance to change the way America eats and get in with a high-growth startup early
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!