Implementation Project Manager
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization’s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail critical.
- Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format.
- Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected.
- Relationship management skills strongly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired.
- 2 plus years relevant work experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Business Operations
Location: United States
Job Type: Temporary Employee Hire