Title: SAP Concur Implementation Project Manager – Invoice & Expense Job
Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Requisition ID: 169393
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Responsible for the deployment and/or the ongoing support of cloud based products and solutions. This will include support of the customer during initial design and implementation, and throughout the life cycle of the customer engagement.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Core Tasks may include:
- Assessment of customer needs
- Support or maintain project plan for deployment and support
- Active role in data gathering for the implementation
- Provides on-going support of cloud based products
- Implements processes across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Lead resolution of implementation issues
- Supports go live of projects
- Communication to client through the engagement
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead
- Functional Experience
- Expert in at least one SAP cloud product and good knowledge of at least one more
- Experience with data deployment
- Task Oriented deployment
- Client understanding
- Methodology and Tools Overview
- Project Management
- Management of escalations
- At least 5 years of relevant experience thereof 2 years as a consultant
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor degree in any field or equivalent work experience
- Project Management (PMP)
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA