Implementation Project Manager at Amplify Education
Implementation Project Manager (Contract)
- Full time
A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
The Implementation Project Management team within Customer Operations is tasked with guiding all new and returning Amplify customers through their on-boarding or renewal processes. As our customers’ primary point of contact post-sale, the Implementation Project Manager (IPM) has the unique opportunity to set and exceed expectations around the Amplify Customer Experience.
The successful IPM is customer facing and tech-savvy. Amplify IPMs have a “can-do” attitude, are detail oriented, embrace change, enjoy a fast-paced working environment, and have a keen sense of urgency. The culture of our team represents and values these traits. The IPM is responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the customer on-boarding experience and works to keep their projects on time and on budget, while maintaining excellent responsiveness and proactivity in identifying possible risks to both the customer and our company.
As an Implementation Project Manager, you thrive when wearing many hats: project manager, coordinator, team facilitator, and our customers’ main point of contact. Your day-to-day activities will be coordinated by your Regional Lead IPM and you will report to the Manager, Implementation Project Management.
This is a contract position.
- Manage the execution of project plans while maintaining day-to-day knowledge of the implementation project status
- Leverage project tracking tools and processes for consistency and efficiency of operations and communications
- Proactively identify risks and alert stakeholders of launch readiness blockers encountered during onboarding and/or post launch activities
- Collaborate with other IPMs to identify and share best practices and develop/ improve project tracking tools and related processes
- Ensure a smooth and successful on-boarding experience for all Amplify customers
- Attend daily scrum sessions with the Regional Lead IPM
- Work with Amplify staff and district/school personnel to define project priorities, and success criteria in order to effectively manage the priorities that ensure onboarding and launch success
- Determine the order and priority of issues; alerting appropriate contacts, providing immediate feedback to district/school personnel and Amplify staff and execute the related follow up to ensure resolution
- 1+ years experience in a Customer service focused role
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills (for both internal and customer-facing meetings)
- Bachelor’s degree in businessSalesforce experience
- Implementation / Project Management Experience (CaPM or PMP a bonus)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!