Implementation Coordinator at Bento Box
BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits, and relationships. The Hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 5,000 restaurants worldwide including Union Square Hospitality Group, Eleven Madison Park, The Meatball Shop, Rose’s Luxury, and more. Learn more at www.getbento.com.
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Implementation Coordinator to support our Onboarding Team in providing the best possible service to our Online Ordering customers. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a fast-growing startup serving the restaurant industry.
- Work with BentoBox customers to set up their add on products, including but not limited to Online Ordering, Catering Store and Events Management with the best possible user experience
- Become an expert on the BentoBox platform
- Manage numerous projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Provide regular feedback to our Product team
- Work collaboratively with a team of Onboarding and Account Managers
- Update internal systems regularly
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who is always looking to add value
- Able to keep a positive attitude in tough situations
- Takes ownership and initiative to solve problems
- Interested in helping restaurant owners use technology more effectively
- Strategic thinker who enjoys ordering takeout online
- Comfortable with technology and a fast paced environment
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance)
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development, growth, and support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!