Location: Bowling Green KY US
We are hiring Image Reviewers located in North America region to evaluate vector and illustration images for their overall quality, technical execution, commercial suitability, and adherence to our image acceptance standards www.vecteezy.com. This is a freelance work-from-home position using the reviewer’s own equipment and based around the reviewers available schedule.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Efficiently evaluate and approve vector and illustrations based on acceptance standards.
- Operate as an authority for technical standards, trademark exceptions, fraud detection, copyright and release requirements; review images for adherence to content standards and suitability for inclusion in the vecteezy image collection.
- Perform exceptionable and consistent image evaluations in a fast-paced, detail-oriented manner.
- Apply metadata standards, with light metadata editing and a keen eye for keyword, title and caption relevance to drive accurate search engine results.
- Provide consistent, objective, efficient, concise and accurate feedback to Illustrators.
Here’s what you need:
- Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for creative design with 1+ years of professional illustration/vector experience preferably as a graphic designer, stock agency contributor, freelancer or art buyer.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about making many detailed judgments repetitively.
- High-speed wired broadband Internet access [at least 25mbs download speed]; to test: [http://www.speedtest.net/], own a PC or Mac, and own a sufficient and accurate color display for viewing large images.
- Adept at vector editing, image resolution, and metadata evaluation, along with a basic foundation in best practices for graphic design as well as post-production processes.
- Understanding of evolving graphic design industry trends, styles, and why illustrations and vectors have commercial value.
- Highly organized, analytical and extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong command of English
- Software: Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite.
We’re a rapidly growing tech-focused company located in Bowling Green, KY with a disruptive business model and an entrepreneurial environment that can allow you to thrive. We’re on a mission to make the world a more beautiful place by allowing digital creative assets to be more accessible to everyone. Millions of designers visit our network of websites each month to download stock vectors, videos, photos, and other types of design assets. We put emphasis on our G.A.R.D.E.N. core values because after all, we are in this together.