Illustrator & Graphic Designer at Nightwatch
Nightwatch is looking for a creative illustrator and graphic designer to join our close-knit remote team and help us take graphics and illustrations on our blog, website and in the ads to the new level.
Ideally, we are looking for a person who will create cover images, illustrations, and infographics for our blog articles and social media in our particular brand style.
Our mission is creating forward-thinking SEO tracking tools that help our users scale their online businesses, so familiarity with the world of SEO and web-based software is a big plus.
We’re offering a fully remote position and a flexible working schedule (part-time with a possibility to go full-time) — as long as the work is done and the deadlines are met. We are communicating regularly via Slack throughout the day and with the whole team on weekly calls.
- A proficient sense of aesthetics and the ability to adapt to different styles
- Exceptional learning ability
- Excellent English and communication skills
- Prior 3+ years experience with illustrations and infographics
- Advanced experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- In-depth understanding of what makes design usable, thoughtful, and outstanding
- Ability to create elaborate and compelling infographics
- Ability to come up with innovative creative ideas and solutions
- Empathy and a good understanding of the users and their needs
What is it going to look like:
- Designing cover images for upcoming blog articles, additional illustrations, and infographics
- Improving visual communication on the blog with the blog editor
- Designing promotional graphical materials, banners, ads, and other materials for social media
Interested? Apply now! Tell us why you’d like to join and show us what you have achieved so far — we would like to see your best designs!