Human Resources Specialist
We are looking for Human Resources Specialist to help us grow the team and ensure that company culture continues to align with our values.
The role has a heavy emphasis on attraction and recruitment of talent as the company plans to rapidly scale.
MailerLite is one of the fastest growing email marketing services. We help more than 600,000 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
Our growing team of 46 people is united by enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences.
- Attract and recruit top talent to join the growing MailerLite team.
- Manage job postings.
- Communicate with the candidates.
- Schedule and conduct interviews, test assignments.
- On-board new hires.
- Maintain accurate and compliant employee records.
- Process or facilitate the processing of payroll.
- Assist with the planning and execution of team events and workations.
- At least 2 years of experience working in HR.
- Passion for talent acquisition.
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal, written, presentation).
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Understanding of fast-scaling SaaS businesses.
What we offer
- Competitive salary – we pay at or above market salary.
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world.
- Office or Remote – you can choose every day.
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office.
- Company-paid retreats that we call Workations. The entire team gathers twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need.