Human Resource Specialist
ANYWHERE IN US
Join the amazing Articulate team as a Human Resource Specialist. This position will work closely with the Director of People in supporting a culture where people matter.
You may be our person if you are a kind human being with a high EQ and a deep sense of responsibility for your work. If you thrive in an environment with tons of autonomy, love highly productive collaboration, welcome helpful feedback, and are a proactive self-starter, we’d love to hear from you.
The Human Resource Specialist will assist with daily human resource administration, onboarding and offboarding process, employment compliance/regulation and assist managers with the full life cycle of the recruitment process.
- Maintain and manage electronic employee files.
- Update state regulation and compliance board in Trello.
- Assist with compliance reporting and audits.
- Manage the employee onboarding and offboarding process.
- Maintain and update employee yearbook and company onboarding course.
- Assist with maintenance and updates to employment policies.
- Compile, analyze and distribute people related reports on a regular basis to include demographic information, employee headcount, turnover information, etc.
- Work closely with the managers by assisting with the full-life cycle of the recruitment process to include requisition approval process, posting of jobs, scheduling interviews, conducting employee reference checks, managing employee background check and offer process.
Your ideal skills and experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline preferred or a minimum of 2 years relevant human resource and recruiting experience
- Knowledge of people processes and best practices
- A passion in helping companies build an inclusive employee base and culture
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- EEO reporting and Affirmative Action experience
- Employment law/compliance knowledge
- SHRM CP/PHR certified preferred
- Organized, self-motivated and strong attention to detail
- Action oriented and ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to handle confidential informationPrevious remote working experience preferred
- Previous experience Paylocity, Box, Trello, Slack, Google Drive and Lever a plus
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.