Human Resources Program, Project Manager at Seagate
HR Program/Project Manager
Remote – United States
194431 HR Program/Project Manager (Open)
About our group:
Our Global Human Resources team spans the globe: from the United Kingdom, to the United States, to China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and India. We work closely together within our regions and beyond to ensure the best employee experience. We understand and believe in the work Seagate delivers for humanity, and we’re proud that our work directly impacts the future of not only Seagate, but the world around us.
About the role – you will:
- Be part of a high performing Human Resources Team that supports all lines of business at Seagate.
- Translate complex issues, including business objectives, technology and management philosophy into stories and messages that relate to the specific audience
- Prepare executives for a variety of internal and external speaking engagements
- Work across the organization to source and package stats, facts and other proof points to support storylines
- Partner with internal creative services and video teams to create compelling content
- Collaborate with technical staff to better understand, clarify and assist them in communicating their programs effectively.
- Develop content for high impact executive speeches and presentations including talking points, slides and other support materials
- Manage multiple communications projects with diverse cross functional stakeholders.
- You are passionate and skilled at coaching executives and future leaders on communication
- Good team player who is mature, full of drive, high sense of urgency and initiative, and enjoy striving for results
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- You have exceptional organizational skills including content management and version control
- Experience with a variety of communication products, including but not limited to speeches, articles, informational reports and publications, news releases, briefings, talking points, PowerPoint presentations, informational publications and briefing documents, web and social media content
Your experience includes:
- Experience in Program/ Project Management in communications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to integrate disparate and relevant information to provide ‘bigger picture’ answers
- Proven ability to grasp the tone and voice of the audience
- Managing multiple programs and projects with competing priorities and cross functional stakeholders
- Maintaining strict confidentiality, establish trust and credibility, act with complete integrity
Location: Remote, US
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!