Human Resources Program Manager at Kaufman Hall and Associates
HR Program Manager
Full time professional
Portland or Remote
Requisition ID: 1239
At Kaufman Hall, we believe that sustained success is never an accident. It is the result of sound decision making, based on data-driven analysis and disciplined thinking, and guided by the fundamental principles of corporate finance.
Kaufman Hall provides management consulting and software to help organizations realize sustained success amid changing market conditions. Since 1985, Kaufman Hall has been a trusted advisor to boards and executive management teams, helping them incorporate proven methods into their strategic planning and financial management processes, and quantify the financial impact of their plans and strategic decisions to consistently achieve their goals.
Kaufman Hall services use a rigorous, disciplined, and structured approach that is based on the principles of corporate finance. The breadth and integration of Kaufman Hall advisory services are unparalleled, encompassing strategy; financial and capital planning; cost transformation; treasury and capital markets management; and mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures. Kaufman Hall’s Axiom Software provides sophisticated, flexible performance management solutions that empower finance professionals to analyze results, model the future, and optimize organizational decision making. Solutions for long-range planning, budgeting and forecasting, reporting and analytics, consolidations, capital planning, and profitability and cost management are delivered on a single integrated software platform. Kaufman Hall’s Clinical Analytics Software empowers healthcare organizations with clinical benchmarks, data, and analytics to provide a higher quality of care for optimized performance and improved patient outcomes.
Kaufman, Hall & Associates, LLC, is seeking a HR Program Manager that will report to the VP, Human Resources – Software. This position will be based out of our Portland office or Remote. The HR Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating, implementing and tracking project plans for major initiatives including:
- Career Development
- Leadership Events
- Engagement Survey Follow Up and Programs
- Managing roll-out, follow-up, tracking, reporting and analytics for ongoing initiatives including:
- Cascading Goals
- Talent Review
- Annual Compensation Review
- Survey Management
- Build pulse and ad hoc surveys based on content areas provided
- Compile, organize and analyze survey data
- Prepare presentation-ready charts and graphs
- Update and maintain PayScale data
- Partner with managers to facilitate creation of job descriptions and pricing of jobs
- Track, collect and file (electronically) all signed variable compensation and commission plans
- Reporting and Analysis
- Compile data from a variety of sources to track and report on key HR metrics (i.e. ADP, LinkedIn Learning, Talent Compass, Khorus, Recruiting)
- Analyze data for trends to inform HR strategies
- Create presentation-ready charts and graphs
- Coordinating content for employee communications, including creation of a content calendar, coordination of contributors and aggregation of content into presentation formats for meetings and publications.
- 3+ years of experience in Program/ Project Management in an HR Environment
- Excellent leadership skills, strong program delivery management, solid organizational, planning, problem solving skills and ability to get things done in a matrixed environment with a high sense of urgency and follow through
- Strong organization skills and a high level of detail orientation with proven project management capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interface with all levels of the organization
- Influential, engaging and persuasive in communications., with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, outgoing, energetic person with a demonstrable track record of exceeding goals
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines while providing quality results
- Current Permanent US Work Authorization Required
- Bachelor’s degree required
Kaufman, Hall, & Associates, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability or other legally protected category.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!