Human Resources People Ops Administrator at Seeq Corporation
People Ops Admin will perform day-to-day HR functions and administrative duties utilizing the HRIS platform and strive to deliver excellent customer service, dedicating focus to the success of internal/external customers and the success of the company.
- Perform administration and data entry for the HRIS platform, information and classification updates, and other related employment matters.
- Administer org chart updates, new hires and org changes.
- Complete employment verifications and external inquiries.
- Support compliance updates and documentation of new policies, including FLSA tests for new positions.
- Support and contribute to the Knowledge Management System.
- Administer monthly employee gifting program.
- Proofread and type documents and correspondence produced by the department.
- Assist with preparation of People Ops projects and reporting as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven experience with Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel (including basic formulas), Word, and PowerPoint. SharePoint experience a plus.
- Proficiency with tech: Slack, Confluence, Rippling, and Zoom experience a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with strong basic project management skills.
- Flexible, self-driven and can-do problem solver with the ability to self-start and forecast needs with minimal direction.
- Highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly and to exceed expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with proactive engagement.
- Experience in supporting projects under time constraints.
- Have a strong desire to learn and grow in People Ops.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HR certificate equivalent required.
- 1- 3 years’ Human Resources
- Experience or knowledge of startup environment is a plus.
About Seeq Corporation
Seeq is a ‘big data’ startup founded by serial entrepreneurs on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability. What makes us different is that we’re going after a big market that’s often overlooked by tech companies: industrial process data. Think pharmaceutical manufacturers, wind farms, and energy companies with tons of equipment and sensors. We’re applying a unique mix of technologies and a deep understanding of the problems faced by these industries to come up with a product that customers love.
Seeq started in May 2013, and now we are about 100 people strong. We’re a virtual company, and our team is distributed throughout the US and the Globe. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments. We use a variety of collaboration tools, like our proprietary virtual office and conference center, Qube, that enable us to work like we’re in the same building together. Most of us work from home, but you can work anywhere there is a strong internet connection and privacy for conversations and video meetings.
Our company is growing, and we are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!