Human Resources Manager at Noteworth
- USA/ REMOTE /OPERATIONS /FULL-TIME
Who are we?
Noteworth is a place where passionate, strategic thinkers and doers thrive. Together, we are revolutionizing the way clinicians and healthcare organizations treat, engage and retain patients by harnessing unprecedented streams of patient-generated health data. At Noteworth, our people are our biggest perk (though, unlimited vacation is pretty great, too). At the end of the day, we’re united by the belief that what we are creating is fundamentally changing people’s lives, and their healthcare, for the better.
As part of the Noteworth team, you’ll have access to exceptional benefits, including:
- A goal-focused team and a culture of autonomy and trust
- A flexible work schedule
- 100% remote work
- Unlimited vacation time
- Comprehensive health insurance plans (medical, dental, and vision)
- Access to Health Advocate Work/Life services, including free, counseling services for a range of mental health needs
- Career coaching and professional development
- The opportunity to work on something bigger than yourself – work that directly impacts the lives of patients and their care teams.
What you’ll do…
In this role, you will remotely report to the CEO of Noteworth and be responsible for supporting the Noteworth leadership team and the 55 employees across the globe.
- Your primary focus will be on ensuring the entire HR function runs smoothly, especially the recruiting element. The recruiter on the team reports to this role.
- In addition to recruiting, you will manage the PEO portal to provide excellent benefits to employees, build a strong talent management focus for leaders and managers, continue to build out performance management, learning management, HRIS and all other general human resources functions.
- To be successful in this role, you will need a minimum of 5 years-experience working as an HR generalist and/or manager, a strong curiosity and desire to build on and transform for greater effectiveness the existing elements HR function and to be comfortable in a fast-paced, progressive, and a rapidly evolving environment.
- Serve as strategic partner to employees and managers to help resolve issues, make informed decisions, navigate workplace dynamics and drive career growth
- Serve as consultant to leaders regarding the clear outline of the People practice
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including a recruiter, in implementing People processes, from recruiting, onboarding, culture stewardship, training, performance support, exits with grace and care that keep people whole
- Shape and build on Noteworth’s recruiting practice in partnership with the recruiter
- Manage, develop and mentor Noteworth’s recruiter
- Maintain compliance with international, federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices
- Serve as the company benefits plan ambassador, communicating plan details to employees, updates changes, and interfaces with plan vendor
- Troubleshoot external and internal requests and inquiries and proactively find solutions
- Manage a diverse set of company-wide HR projects and initiatives as assigned to drive Noteworth’s success in meeting goals within the boundaries of Noteworth’s values
- Work with leaders to ensure mentorship, diversity, inclusion and belonging are working values at Noteworth, supported by clear objectives, plus direct and measurable actions
- Ensure through programs and initiatives, that the ongoing resilience and sustainability of a global remote team that’s growing fast, navigates effectively through challenges
- Oversee the maintenance and administration of HRIS data and staff files
- Manage HR onboarding and off-boarding processes (including computer procurement)
- Conduct exit interviews for voluntary terminations in order to analyze trends and recommend solutions
- Lead the annual review process, ensuring all employees receive effective reviews
- Drive the development and coordination of learning and development initiatives
Who you are…
- Minimum 5 years of experience in human resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to effectively communicate complex processes and recommendations
- A passion for improving healthcare outcomes is very helpful, and understanding regarding high growth startups.
- Complete discretion, effective written and oral communication skills, keen attention to detail with a proven ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Outstanding organizational and follow-through skills
- Self-motivated with excellent time-management skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Proficient with or the ability to learn the company’s PEO system
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!