Remote HR Investigator
Location: OTHER – Remote
Talent Table has an opening for a 6-month contract HR Investigator located remotely for our client – a Fortune 100 Global Tech company. You must be in the US and authorized to work without sponsorship. No H1Bs.
Sr. HR Professional who will conduct workplace investigations The successful candidate will join a team focused on our client’s commitment to compliance and integrity and maintaining a high ethical standard for business operations and employee treatment. The position will focus on resolving employee concerns in the workplace equitably and participate in maintaining a work environment that provides fair and consistent treatment to all employees in adherence to the company’s policies as well as employment laws.
Position Location: Anywhere in the US and can work remotely
Travel: will be 10% or less
- Conduct high quality workplace investigations following established guidelines and best practices in response to complaints or allegations.
- Develop investigation plan; interview witnesses, including employees at all levels of the organization; gather and review supporting records, files and documents; provide highly complex analysis; conduct credibility assessments; reach a sound and reasoned conclusion; prepare written investigation documents, including closure memos; provide appropriate recommendations.
- Partner with others within the company to ensure timely, effective and efficient resolution of HR issues.
- Work with a wide range of internal and external parties to evaluate situations and determine necessary steps to be taken.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the company’s HR policies and procedures as well as US employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality, discretion, professionalism and integrity.
- 5 or more years of experience performing duties similar to those outlined above; with advanced proficiency in conducting investigations; including complex issues regarding discrimination and harassment and
- 3 or more years of general Human Resources experience and
- Advanced knowledge of current US – Federal and State laws and regulations pertaining to employment
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a complex fast paced environment.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience partnering with legal resources to resolve employee relations issues
- Demonstrated problem solving and judgment skills with the ability to provide high quality independent analysis, conclusions and recommendations
- Experience preparing and delivering information in a concise, professionally written format
- Excellent communications skills; specifically diplomacy and patience when communicating with others and diffusing difficult situations
- Strong interpersonal skills; especially, verbal communication, listening and problem solving
- Experience working with executives and key business stakeholders.
- Experience working in a large global corporation is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel as required