Human Resources Generalist, Recruiting at VSolvit
Human Resources Generalist, Recruiting
Location: United States – Remote
VSolvit is searching for A Human Resource Generalist with a Recruiting Focus to join our team! The Human Resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the HR team and senior management in supporting the functions of the HR Department. This position carries out responsibilities mainly focused on recruiting coordination, but also includes the following functional areas: employee relations, training, on-boarding, performance reviews, and employee engagement & growth.
Role and Responsibilities
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Develops and implements recruiting strategies to source the best talent in coordination with a third-party recruiting company.
- Sources, reviews and assesses resumes and interviews applications.
- Conduct background check of the prospective candidates.
- Writes, edits, and reviews job descriptions for various job positions
- Consults and interacts with hiring managers on hiring strategies.
- Establishes and maintains a metrics system to track recruiting processes efficiency
- Supports onboarding processes. Handles Orientation, I-9s, employee set up, employee support.
- Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars as needed.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, and employee data. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of HR experience
- Confidence, Strong Client Relationships, Written Communication.
- 5+ years’ experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Understanding of compliance requirements for federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Knowledgeable of multistate process, regulations, and procedures
- Ability to set goals and priorities.
- Comfortable with a team-based work structure
- Can demonstrate flexibility on the job
- Will demonstrate initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Provides complete follow-through on all areas of responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in writing, proofreading, editing, and formatting documents.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- Presentation Skills and Meeting Management.
- Experience overseeing employee engagement & growth programs.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience using Visio, Adobe, Gmail, and Google Apps.
- Experience using HRIS software, preferably Paychex.
- Experience using ATS software, preferably MyStaffingPro.
- Experience using timekeeping systems, preferably JAMIS.