Human Resources Coordinator at FloQast
Human Resources Coordinator
- HUMAN RESOURCES
The Human Resources Coordinator will aid in Company growth by assisting with HR processes and provide support to the Human Resources team. This role will manage administrative day-to-day tasks and partner with upper management to ensure HR and Legal compliance is met, while working to develop and promote FloQast culture internally and externally. A major focus of this role will be on managing and optimizing the Onboarding process for all new hires to ensure compliance is met and provide a best in class experience for all new hires at FloQast.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition and HR teams to ensure smooth onboarding of new hires.
- Assist HR team with employee requests and questions related to Company policies, benefits etc.
- Ensure compliance with various local, state, federal laws regarding new hire processes and regulations.
- Assist HR with HRIS management and assist with regular audits for accurate record keeping.
- Keep track of local, state, and federal laws and communicate pertinent changes to HR and Legal team for review.
- Assist with planning and management of Company events/offsites.
- Perform other duties or special projects as needed.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 1 year experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Previous experience with HRIS, Paycom preferred.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite.
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation.
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands and fulfill efficient follow ups.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named Inc’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!