Human Resources Business Partner, People and Culture at ConcertAI
Human Resources Business Partner, People & Culture
- REMOTE – UNITED STATES / CORPORATE – G&A / FULL-TIME
ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes.
ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
Role Summary – People and Culture Business Partner
Reporting to the Sr. Director, People & Culture, the People & Culture Business Partner role is a key leadership role supporting multiple businesses. This energetic, organized member of the team ensures the business operates professionally and compliantly, leveraging our core values, engaging our talent and creating a best in class culture. This strong organization champion will partner with management, leadership and employees to ensure that our organization supports a rewarding employee experience while at ConcertAI.
- Oversee wide employee lifecycle administration:
- Ensure seamless transition from candidacy to employee.
- Oversee employment verification & required paperwork is completed compliantly.
- Ensure compliance with required reporting.
- Manage, develop & consult on companywide policy roll out or revision.
- Reviews org wide exit interviews and analyzes data to make recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Partner with leaders, understanding how assigned teams’ function both internally and within the larger CAI organization.
- Provide counsel to senior leadership within groups to support people management and workforce planning initiatives.
- Responsible for all employee relations, investigations and performance management issues within assigned groups, as well as for escalated issues.
- Act as an approachable, available and responsive coach and mentor to employees and managers, and have an “ear to the ground” within the organization.
- Support managers in career mapping and development of their teams.
- Lead Performance Management initiatives across AI.
- Oversee integration of historical entity processes into a fresh, modern new approach to impactful PM: goal setting, reviews, check ins, 360s, etc.
- Lead Performance Management roll out efforts & partner with Total Rewards leader to create trainings.
- Shared accountability of Employee Engagement & Cultural initiatives:
- Lead Annual Employee Engagement Survey, following up on results and making recommendations to management as necessary.
- Lead local employee events.
- Supports ad hoc P&C initiatives across AI.
- Weighs in on job classification and participates in interviews for business groups.
- Act as mentor to P&C team members & support their development.
- 5 -7 years in Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Information Technology, Biotech, Pharmaceutical is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Work and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a dynamic, challenging work environment.
- Familiar with applicable employment laws, regulatory agencies, regulations, policies and practices.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!