Virtual Human Resources Assistant
Equivity is looking for a part-time human resources assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with the CEO or business owner to lead thehuman resources function within an organization. The selected candidate will be working with clients in need of assistance with onboarding, recruiting, employee relations, performance management, and legal compliance with state regulations regarding employment. In addition, this candidate may also provide human resources support to the in-house HR team at Equivity. If you are a motivated HR professional looking to employ your skills in a work-from-home role, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a virtual human resources assistant who can assist our clients with onboarding new hires, recruiting from start to finish, managing leaves, complying with state labor laws, performance management tracking, as well as creating policies and procedures for organizations in a variety of industries. In addition to the client-facing work that you will be doing, we are also looking for a candidate who is skilled at managing high-volume recruitments and can assist our HR team here at Equivity.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as the HR Coordinator or Manager for a small to mid-sized corporation, with expert proficiency in recruitment and onboarding. Experience interacting with C-level executives and spearheading projects within HR is also required. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, at least three (3) years of experience in an HR role, and will work well both as the member of a team and independently.
More about our company:
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative, marketing, and paralegal support. Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. Because we provide extremely attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications and be available to complete tasks throughout the business day, and certainly within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor. We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $17.00 per hour. We are a growing business and are looking for individuals who are excited to partner with us and are interested in a long-term role with our company.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as an HR Coordinator (or higher)
- Experience with recruiting, onboarding, performance management and employee relations
- Experience creating processes and procedures
- Experience communicating with C-level executives
- Knowledge of both Microsoft Office and the Google suite of programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
- Availability to make and respond to calls in a professional setting between 9 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday
- Experience with ATS such as Recruitee, Recruiterbox, Bamboo or similar is preferred
- Experience with state labor laws and regulatory compliance is preferred