HR and Operations Coordinator
- Initial Short Term Contract to Employment
- Part-time (5-15 hours a week) – 100% Remote Work
This opportunity is in a rapidly growing, disruptive global tech-startup. You’d be working closely with our People Enablement Manager and Operations Team. The position is contract and may evolve to employment as the company can coordinate based on jurisdiction.
Holo is a distributed cloud platform and marketplace that enables the hosting of peer-to-peer applications by everyday users connected to the Internet. Holo is an app built on Holochain, our new open source, framework infrastructure technology for distributed peer-to-peer applications. Holochain is lightning fast, massively scalable, cost-effective, resource efficient, and eco-friendly.
To help fuel the growth of new patterns of technology and social interaction, we are also seeding the growth of a Holochain application (hApp) ecosystem and training a developer community that will build many more apps.
Where you will fit in:
As an HR and Operations Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for administrative tasks for the People Enablement and Operations teams of Holo. Your main responsibility will be to assist the People Enablement Manager and hiring leads with the full hiring process of employees and contractors.
Additionally, you’ll support many of the areas of the Holo organization through supporting special projects of the operations team, such as coordinating group travel for special events, creating a HR portal, etc.
What you will do:
- Participate in recruitment efforts
- Post job ads and organizing resumes and job applications using Trello
- Schedule job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collect employment and tax information
- Ensure reference checks are completed
- Support the orientation of new employees to the organization
- Organize, maintain and update personnel files as needed
- Work directly with and report to the People Enablement Manager regarding all HR endeavors
- Support the People Enablement team in educating employees on and enforcing company policies and protocols
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention
- Ensure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential
- Abide by company enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations
- Support special projects for the Operations team
What you’ll need:
- Prior experience in HR and supporting hiring efforts
- Experience with Trello
- Experience with Gsuite
- Trustworthiness – ability to view sensitive information and share only as needed
- Excellent organization skills with an ability to adapt to change easily
- Prior administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A naturally proactive disposition
- Availability across multiple time zones and wide variety of hours
Some details about what we offer:
- Generous salary (National Currency)
- Generous crypto payment program (HOT & Holo fuel)
- Supportive team trial period
- Regular team meetings (video)
- Collaborative and inspiring culture
- Flexible work schedules and vacation
- Motivated, passionately engaged and evolutionary global teammates
Holo is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, and collaborative team.