Human Resources Advisor
OPERATIONS – HOTLINE
Are you an HR professional that enjoys leaving work at work? If yes, we have a team for you!
**Open to remote applicants**
The right candidate is well versed in general HR and has in-depth experience with a great desire to serve and support others in maintaining compliance, handling employee relation matters, and advising on best practice solutions. Ideally, you are a good listener and astute with research tools, able to read others and adjust your communication style, as well as collaborate with your peers. If you are the person that people call first to explain complex HR topics in plain English terms, we are interested in getting to know you better.
ThinkHR provides a welcoming culture of Love, Innovation, and Passion and strives to change the game in HR compliance and best practice solutions for brokers and businesses nationwide. If you are customer focused, well versed in HR, and a game changer, we have a place for you in our On-Demand HR Live Team. Our team provides email and phone support to an average of over 360 businesses daily with general HR questions ranging from compensation and benefits, to compliance and employee relation issues. This unique role allows you to make an impact for different clients each day with no dedicated group of clients to manage.
You will provide the team with your exceptional value by presenting strong verbal and written communication skills, an ability to problem solve through research, collaboration, and retention of knowledge, and a demonstrated ability to consult with executives, business owners, and others with confidence and a solid business acumen.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor Visas.
- Research and disseminate HR and benefits-related information to clients at their request.
- In-take client calls and questions using proprietary case management system.
- Provide problem-solving assistance, compliance and best practice guidance.
- Keep current on federal and state laws to provide best guidance to our clients.
- 4 or more years of consultative experience within Human Resources, multi-state experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the legal and regulatory environment impacting HR related topics
- Savvy use of technology, including research tools, the internet and the ability to manage within several programs at a time.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Broad knowledge and experience in the administration and management of benefits, employee relations, leaves of absence, performance and discipline, recruiting and hiring, terminations, wage and hour compliance, workplace safety including workers’ compensation, and others
- Experience within PEO or insurance brokerage, a plus
Working at ThinkHR
At ThinkHR, we approach our work with love for our customers, a drive to innovate our HR knowledge solutions, and passion to achieve the highest quality and optimal results. We are uncompromisingly curious about new trends and technologies and challenge ourselves to deliver platforms that are useful, cost effective, efficient, and easy to use. Because we’re all owners, we pay attention to the little things, ensuring everything we do is infused with quality and integrity.
ThinkHR provides expert HR knowledge solutions designed to help people and companies thrive. Combining the best of human expertise and innovative technology, ThinkHR’s solutions include the industry’s first and most used HR hotline, an award-winning online HR knowledge base, and a comprehensive eLearning platform.
ThinkHR’s mission is to give its partners a powerful competitive advantage to help them strengthen their client relationships, manage risk and win more business. Equally important, the company is passionate about empowering HR professionals and other executives to become more efficient, productive and successful.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, ThinkHR is backed by leading institutional investors.