Human Resources Advisor – Global Mobility and Programs at Kinaxis
HR Advisor – Global Mobility & Programs (12 month term)
- USA; Canada; Remote
At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in the USA or Canada.
About the team
Our Human Resources team is responsible for the human resources strategy, managing employee life cycle, and administering employee programs globally. As a member of our dynamic team, you will work in a challenging, fast paced environment, supporting our Global Mobility opportunities for Kinaxis employees around the world and as an integral member of our HR Programs team, supporting HR Advisors on the research, design, and execution of employee talent programs.
This is a 12 month parental leave replacement.
What you will do
- Facilitate the management of global mobilization of Kinaxis employees across the organization. This includes: business travel, permanent localization, and expatriate opportunities.
- Engage with external vendor partners in all visa requirements and immigration processes.
- Partner with the Compensation & Benefits team to analyze and determine a total package offering for mobility related employee moves.
- Conduct analysis around current Global Mobility processes, and recommend defined offerings for both new hire support and current employee mobility opportunities.
- Support our current HR Programs team on the ongoing execution and maintenance of existing programs, including: researching and proposing options, developing communication and roll out plans, and reporting.
- Support our HR Programs team on the initial design and delivery of four new talent programs related to performance, recognition, leadership and career development.
What we are looking for
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources for a global organization
- 3+ years running Global Mobility initiatives including: new hire sponsorship, expats, and localizations.
- Experience with managing new hires and employees through the sponsorship and immigration process in the United States.
- Experience supporting HR talent programs
- Strong research and project management skills
- High attention to detail and able to manage competing priorities
- Post-secondary education in a related field, GMS designation an asset.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work – We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People – We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact – As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
Kinaxis strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply to our welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!