Location: Anywhere In The U.S.
The Human Resource Generalist is a hands-on role responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.The role is critical in executing our HR & Employee Experience initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Hiring & New Employee Onboarding
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to assist with sourcing, resume screening, applicant tracking, and interview coordination while always delivering positive candidate experience.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition on the offer and pre-employment process including offer generation and routing, background check initiation, I-9, processing of new hire information, coordination of new hire welcome kits and computer equipment.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition on the execution of a world class new employee onboarding program including coordination of buddy program and surveying to ensure program effectiveness.
Employee Relations & HR Administration
- Provide superior customer service to employees and managers in a timely manner; investigate and resolve employee issues in a fair and consistent manner, field questions and resolve issues as they relate to company policies, programs, etc. If unable to answer a inquiry, then escalate issue to proper resource.
- Partner with managers and other HR staff to ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations.
- Conduct internal investigations and prepare all required documentation when issues are escalated to human resources.
- Maintains electronic HR files and provides event planning, and employee relations activities that foster our values and culture.
Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Partner with HR Operations to assist employees with benefits questions and/or issues, benefit education as part of the new employee onboarding program, and support of annual open enrollment and contract renewals.
- Partner with HR Operations to process new hires, terminations, and employee status changes.
- Partner with HR Operations to monitor and assist employees in qualifying life events, COBRA administration, and leaves of absence process (Medical, STD, LTD, etc.), etc.
- Acts as a backup to the payroll administration process.
- Generates and reviews reports and invoices as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management, or other related field.
- PHR or SHRM-CP, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in the Human Resources field required
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws including ADA, EEO, FMLA, Title VII, wage and hour laws, and benefits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer Service Skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite preferred
- Ability to be flexible and agile in a rapidly growing company
- Ability to take direction and execute with little supervision
- Detail oriented and ability to proofread policy documentation
- Ability to navigate through difficult human resource situations