Human Resource Business Partner
- ANYWHERE IN US
Join the amazing Articulate team as a Human Resource Business Partner. The person in this position will work collaboratively with the VP of People and the entire People team to support a culture where people matter. You will work closely with assigned departments providing high-touch, highly responsive people support including but not limited to full cycle recruiting, employee on-boarding and off-boarding, change management, employee relations, coaching and development, benefits, compensation, day-to-day administrative responsibilities, and employment compliance and regulation.
You may be our person if you are a kind human being with a high EQ and a deep sense of responsibility for your work. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love highly productive collaboration, welcome helpful feedback, and are a results-oriented self-starter, we’d love to hear from you.
- Day-to-day administrative responsibilities to include employee status changes, maintaining electronic employee files, system access, etc.
- Manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Work closely with managers to assist with the full-cycle recruitment process, including the requisition approval, posting of jobs, vetting resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, reference checks, background checks, and the offer process
- Conduct monthly manager touch-base meetings (or more frequently, as required)
- Conduct semi-annual stay interviews with employees
- Work closely with the VP of People and department managers on employee relation issues
- Partner with the VP of People, Talent Development Manager, and other managers to continually assess the talent across the department
- Assist with developing and implementing company-wide people programs such as on-boarding, continuous performance management, talent management, etc.
- Provide coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Partner with compensation and benefits, diversity and inclusion, and training and development specialists to provide exceptional people support
- Compile, analyze, and distribute people-related reports on a regular basis to include demographic information, employee headcount, turnover information, and more
- Drive organizational people projects and initiatives with other members of the team
Your Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA in human resources (HR) or a related field (or the equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience as an HR/People Business Partner
- Action-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities at once
- Strong knowledge of benefits administration and compliance, recruiting, learning and talent development trends, organizational design, diversity and inclusion initiatives, or HR compliance/HR administration
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive initiatives from inception to completion
- Organized and self-motivated, with strong attention to detail
- Passionate about helping companies build an inclusive employee base and culture
- Able to handle confidential information
Nice to have:
- HR certification (SHRM-CP/SCP or PHR/SPHR)
- Remote work experience
- Experience with Paylocity, Box, Trello, Slack, Google Suite, and Lever
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 78,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 605,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
Learn more about our culture.