Human Resource Business Partner at Landmark Health
Human Resource Business Partner
- Job Location: US-Remote
- Category: Human Resources
- Type: Contractor (Agency Temp)
- Job ID: 2020-4040
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units and/or by region. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. The successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs and seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. In addition to strategic partnership, the HRBP is responsible for resolution of complex employee relations matters.
The HRBP requires an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
This is a temporary position lasting approximately 12 weeks.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies for assigned business units.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Provides assigned business units with guidelines and assistance in justification of budgeted and unbudgeted position adds, including compensation recommendations for internal job changes in collaboration with the compensation team.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Investigate and supervise investigations of issues affecting employer/employee relations or compliance with regulations by conducting interviews, reviewing data and discussing issues with involved parties.
- Lead large scale projects that improve the employee experience and/or tie to long term people management strategies.
- Serves as an Equal Employment Opportunity expert, with accountability for strategic and tactical decision making on complex employee relations matters, including the intersection of appropriate leave of absence regulations and ADA and ADAAA regulations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Plans for responding to needs of the organization by participating in the strategic planning process.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably with a human resources concentration or similar discipline
- Current/active HR credentials required (includes SHRM, HRCI, or other comparable certifications requiring continued demonstration of competency and renewal)
- Extensive experience in a generalist human resources role supporting a diverse customer group
- Experience providing guidance through periods of high growth and change management
- Must be demonstrate an ability to balance the daily operational needs of assigned business units while contributing towards longer-term strategic focus
- Demonstrated experience in complex workplace investigations, including Title VII
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!