Human Capital Consultant at Fors Marsh Group
Human Capital Consultant (CISA Clearance)
Arlington, VA -Full Time
At Fors Marsh Group (FMG), we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people’s lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client portfolio—as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50 Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly, as a 2019 Washington Post Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy, successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
FMG is seeking an intelligent, motivated, and experienced Human Capital consultant to join our human capital practice. This job is best suited for an individual with a consulting background and excellent problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate continuously strives to learn and develop and enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment. This individual’s primary responsibilities would be to provide subject matter expertise in the area of human capital.
This position can be remote or in Arlington, VA.
- Works independently.
- Supports the planning and development of client organizational development efforts including performance management, workforce planning efforts, employee engagement, workforce and leadership development, and business process improvement.
- Responsible for creating client deliverables and providing feedback/guidance to junior staff on deliverable creation.
- Provides consultative advice to client management teams.
- Responsible for maintaining positive relationships with client teams.
- Opportunity to work on white papers and evolve our methodologies.
- Must have DHS/ CISA clearance
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Preferred: in areas such as industrial organizational psychology, industrial engineering, business and administration, sociology, anthropology, public policy or other related technical or liberal arts fields.
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years of relevant work experience in a consulting environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Must possess core consulting skills including logical storyboarding, analytical skills, strong writing skills, strong presentation skills, creation of high-quality deliverables for clients, managing ambiguity, and maintaining positive client relationships.
- A collaborative, mid-size business environment where staff are self-motivated and enthusiastic about their area of expertise.
- Opportunities to engage with clients across a variety of organizational priorities and to have a significant impact on the growth and development of this capability area within Fors Marsh Group.
- Highly competitive benefit/compensation package.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!