HTML Content Producer at Doximity
Title: HTML Content Producer
Location: Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate with our writers and other team members to translate mockups into lightweight and error free web pages that comply with the best practices and ensure they are accessible and responsive through all platforms
- Ship and iterate quickly
- Write clean, concise, and reusable code
- Troubleshoot coding problems
- Manage multiple project priorities and deliverables
- Hit deadlines, make user-centric decisions, communicate and build with a small, energetic team
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ yrs experience building websites
- Basic Photoshop skills to generate custom assets
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail, especially in cross-browser compatibility on large and small screens
- Must possess a strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Highly motivated self-starter and successful at working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Git, Slim, Illustrator, Unix command line familiarity
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!