HRIS Administrator at Academy of Art University
Remote / Home Office
Driven. Engaging. Innovative. Do these words motivate you? If so, then we want to talk with you. Academy of Art University offers a rewarding employment experience for those who excel in a dynamic environment and who can consistently deliver high-caliber customer service. We thrive on ingenuity and pursue ideas every day that lead to extraordinary opportunities for tomorrow. Apply here for your next career!
Academy of Art University is seeking a junior-level HRIS professional to join our team!
- The HRIS Administrator supports the Office of Human Resources by providing sound maintenance of the Workday HCM system.
- This position serves as the technical point of contact for Workday matters and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, system configuration & testing, report writing and troubleshooting.
- The HRIS Administrator also supports with user training and documentation.
Here is what you will need to bring to our team:
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or a related field.
- At least one year of related systems management experience – preferably Workday.
- At least one year of human resources work experience.
- Be able to anticipate changes and prioritize tasks to meet daily objectives.
- Solutions-oriented mindset. Be engaged in your work, embrace challenges and think of ways to enhance efforts.
- Be well-organized and highly efficient when managing your work. Demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Be a team player and show a willingness to learn new things.
Academy of Art University offers full-time employees health insurance, 401k options, paid vacation based on years of service, paid holidays, paid sick leave and a commuter benefit program. The Academy also offers full-time employees an opportunity to take one undergraduate course tuition free each semester. We also have a swimming pool with multiple lanes, two fitness centers and many recreational programs that you are welcome to benefit from throughout the year.
Academy of Art University is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!